There are bug fixes and new features as well in this release, please take a look at the following list of changes.
This release requires an upgrade patch to be executed if you already have a database. Download the patch from the assets list below.
- Shared lock: for multiple users to be able to edit the same document in the browser.
- CORS wildcard support: you can define a subdomain with a wildcard for CORS.
- Comment OData API: a simple API for managing comments next to preview images.
- AccessToken cleanup: periodically remove old tokens.
- add a built-in method for configuring the external blob provider.
- in preparation for cloud patching, we made the ContentType system more robust by allowing it to start even if a content handler is missing.
- from now on it is possible to edit the allowed child types on a content from the client easily using PATCH or PUT OData requests.
- the Open in editor action takes file extension and permissions into account when deciding whether the action is available to the client or not.
- a null reference error has been fixed in the desktop access provider for console environments.
Package changes to support .Net Standard
- we removed the Services dependency from the Test project.
To get started please follow the instructions in the Install sensenet from NuGet article.
This release contains the following features and changes:
- Comment OData API for preview images.
Road to .Net Standard
- We converted the Controller project to .Net Standard.
This release requires an upgrade patch, please download it from the Assets list.
To get started please follow the install guide.