The website of www.community.sensenet.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is operated by Sense/Net Zrt. (Infopark Sétány 1/I., Budapest, 1117, Hungary; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) hereby informs visitors about the data processing on the website in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament And Of The Council on General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as: GDPR).
Regarding the data processing of this website, Sense/Net Zrt. is the data processor.
1) What is a cookie?
The content of the cookies is strictly protected from third party access by high level encryptions. The cookies used by Sense/Net Zrt. do not contain any viruses and will not damage your computer.
2) The cookies used on our site serve different functions as you can check on the descriptions.
- Strictly necessary (or required) cookies: these cookies are necessary for the operation of the website, which allow the visitor to use the website.
- Performance (or analytical) cookies: these cookies store information on how regular visitors use the webpage, or which is the most frequently accessed page, and also whether the visitor receives error messages from the webpage or not.
- Functionality (or preferences) cookies: These cookies help the website to remember the previous settings of the visitor (such as, language setting, region, font size, etc.), to ensure a better and customized service.
- Targeting or advertising (or marketing) cookies: these cookies help us to send ads to the visitor most closely related to his or her interest.
3) Legal base, duration of data processing, the data controller, rights of the data subject
- Period for which the personal data will be stored: according to the type of cookies.
- Data Controller: Sense/Net Zrt. [registered office: Infopark Sétány 1/I. Budapest, 1117, Hungary; registered number: 01-10-046440]. Personal data shall only be accessible by Sense/Net Zrt. and data controllers authorized by Sense/Net Zrt.
- Rights of the data subject: The data subject shall request to access, to rectify, to erase, to restrict the data processing, and also to withdraw consent at any time. Sense/Net Zrt. replies without any unnecessary delay but no later than one month after receiving the request, unfulfilled requests must be reasoned. Data subject is entitled to file a complaint to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information [22/c. Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor, Budapest 1125, Hungary; phone number: +36 (1) 391-1400, fax: +36 (1) 391-1410, email: email@example.com, website: www.naih.hu].
4) Data processors
|Name of the data controlling company||Registry number, address||Data controlling task|
|Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)||Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland||independent measuring and auditing of our website’s visits|
|Hotjar Ltd.||registry number: C 65490; registered seat: Level 2, St Julian’s Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit||recording user behavior and habits, also monitoring the browsing of our pages, to measure and survey the visits of our website|
|Linkedin Corporation (LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company)||
LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company
|social media feature, analytical and targeting purpose|
|YouTube LLC||901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, United States||
YouTube video embed and statistics
Altamira Softworks, s. r. o.
ID No.: 44880774
|cookie consent management|
5) Managing cookies
To operate the website, it is not necessary to approve the use of the cookies, but it increases the experience and the performance of the browsing. Cookies can be erased or blocked but in this case certain functions of the website might not work accordingly.
The information provided by the cookies will not be used to identify the user. Data stored by the cookies is strictly used for purposes described in this document.
Help to manage cookies:
Settings -> Special Settings-> Cookies („Authorizing cookies” / „Blocking all cookies” / “Blocking third-party cookies” or: F12 – Errorsearch – Cookies
Rights of the data subject, remedies related to data processing
The data subject has the right to request from the controller to access and rectify or erase his or her personal data, and also to restrict or object the processing.
Right of access: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not what personal data concerning him or her are being processed, for what purpose, for how long, to whom it is to be disclosed.
Right to rectification: in case your data changes or is inaccurate, you shall request the rectification the inaccurate personal data. Please be sure to check your data regularly and notify us within 15 days of your change of data so that our database is always up to date and accurate.
Right to erasure: you may request that we erasure the data we process in cases the GDPR defines, and also, you can always withdraw your consent for the data processing.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
Where processing has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject's consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
A data subject who has obtained restriction of processing, shall be informed by the controller before the restriction of processing is lifted.
The data subject also shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning his or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in structures, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller (right to data portability). The data subject has the right to withdrawn his or her consent any time, free of charge and without any explanation. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can ask for the withdrawal of the consent for direct marketing purposes and/or the purpose of maintaining contact and the rectification or erasure of personal data at the following ways:
- via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Sense/Net Zrt. (Infopark Sétány 1/I., Budapest, 1117, Budapest)
Sense/Net Zrt. shall respond to the request of date subjects without undue delay and the latest within one month and to give reasons where controller does not intend to comply with any such requests. The data subject is entitled to file a complaint to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c, Budapest, 1125, Budapest; tel. number: +36 (1) 391-1400, fax: +36 (1) 391-1410, email address: email@example.com, web: www.naih.hu).
In the event of violation of his or her rights, the data subject may turn to the court of law (according to the choice between the defendant’s domicile or the data subject’s domicile). The court shall handle action in priority proceeding. In court proceeding related to the protection of personal data, no duty shall be paid.